- Appointment time: Every patient appointment at Sollie Health and Wellness is scheduled for 45 minutes unlike the standard 8 to 10 minutes. This allows enough time for your provider to address all of your concerns, thoroughly review your health history and diagnose underlying root causes of symptoms to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Optimal lab review: We understand that traditional healthcare practices often rely solely on lab reference ranges to assess your health. However, we go beyond that approach to ensure that your labs are not just within the “normal” range but truly optimal for your well-being.
- Root cause of symptoms and disease: We recognize that the human body is a complex system, and imbalances in one area can have far-reaching effects on overall health. By considering the whole person, we aim to uncover the root cause of symptoms or diseases rather than simply managing them. This approach allows us to develop personalized treatment plans that address the specific needs and goals of each individual.
We are credentialed with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna. We cannot always guarantee that our services will be covered by your insurance. We encourage you to call your insurance carrier and ask if our services are covered.
Our fees are affordable for those that do not have insurance and/or those who have an insurance plan that we do not accept. Call us today to find out how we can help and schedule an appointment.
We are located in Houston Texas. We serve patients all across Texas via telehealth/virtual appointments.
Our providers are currently licensed in Texas. To get started, patients will need to provide a Texas address during the registration process. We also invite patients who are out of state to visit our Houston, Texas location to receive services.
To get started:
- Please schedule a free consultation with our clinical team by selecting BOOK NOW in the menu. During the consultation, your provider will discuss your wellness goals and make recommendations.
- After your consultation, a lab order will be sent to your email to have your blood drawn at any Labcorp location.
- Once we receive your labs, we will contact you to schedule a follow-up appointment. During your follow-up appointment, the provider will review your labs with you and together, you will develop a treatment plan.